Does the cost of parking, admission, lunches, or souvenirs make it impossible to afford?
It sounds like a Virtual Field trip is just for you!
With the click of a mouse, you can transport your child just about anywhere in the world 🙂
- MEXICO: Explore the murals of the renowned Mexican artist, Diego Rivera. http://www.diegorivera.com/
- RUSSIA: Visit The State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg, Russia. http://www.hermitagemuseum.org/html_En/index.html
- SOUTH AFRICA: Take a virtual tour of Capetown, South Africa. http://www.virtualsouthafrica.com/
- AUSTRALIA: Travel “down-under” to the National Museum of Australia. http://www.nma.gov.au/
- BRAZIL: Visit the National Historical Museum of Brazil. http://www.museuhistoriconacional.com.br/ingles/
- JAPAN: Explore the “beauty of Japan’s traditional culture”. http://web-japan.org/museum/menu.html
- CANADA: Travel to Canada and learn about their french heritage. http://www.civilization.ca/virtual-museum-of-new-france/
Wherever you want to go, whatever you want to learn, whenever you want to travel—
Just click your mouse and away you go!
God Bless 🙂